Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 A.M. [Chapter One]

Everything happened as it usually did every morning.      

Leticia usually came home from work at around 2 A.M. and would often find me in bed, fast asleep. Without waking me up, she would kiss me lightly on the side of my cheek, take her clothes off and go into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When she was finished, she would turn on the computer and choose her favorite playlist of love songs that she wanted to listen to. Before the first song would begin, Leticia would walk over towards me and lay her wet body on top of me as I slept.

We were used to doing this on the mornings that we both had to work. Like clock work, this became our morning ritual. In four short hours, I would be the one that had to get up so that I would be able to go to work, but that didn't stop Leticia from waking me up to warm luscious kisses all over my body. Leticia knew that this was one of my favorite fantasies. It wasn't long before my body became stimulated by the exotic ways that she began to give me a massage.

Leticia's moist lips began to kiss my shoulders.......effortlessly. From the moment that I felt her luscious lips touch my skin, I felt an erotic feeling awaken inside of me. Yearning for her erotic passion, I still lay motionless in bed, as I felt her wet tongue.......which was soothing to the touch.

Her soft hands gently touched me everywhere.
No part of my body was left unexplored.
I felt her nails lightly traveling playfully down my back.
Her large juicy thighs grinding on me seductively, pressed vigorously against my body.
Her luscious kisses suddenly turned into tender bites.
Aroused by her sweet seduction, I could feel her teeth gently nibbling on my flesh.

The hard nipples from her breast pressed firmly against my back, sent a warm tantalizing chill that I could feel throughout my body. Leticia's warm hand cupped my now swollen head, as she began to stroke it gently.......at first. With heated passion that began to build up within her, Leticia's hand grabbed my dick and began to stroke the length of the shaft. Feeling overwhelmed with erotic desire, I opened up my eyes and turned my body towards her, just in time for Leticia to straddle my body. Now wide awake, I was extremely happy to show her the enormous erection that will need her special attention.

[Stay Tuned: 2 A.M. Chapter Two Will Be Posted Next Week]

Text Copyright © 2010 Love Punaany Bad. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment